- Explore the current and future landscape digital customer technologies/solutions and trends including its business aspects for customer.
- Produce and propose digital asset technologies/solutions for Customer.
- Provide input to the investment decision and governance processes.
- Explore how the technology can fit into the later stage innovation funnel post idea proposal.
- Translate IT solution architecture requirements into recommended IT Projects/ initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison between business units and ICT Division
- Consult with 3rd party experts where needed to confirm research findings or as a source of information on emerging technologies.
- Prepare and present analysis results and business use case to customer.
- Conduct regular meetings with business units, divisions and/or other stakeholder entities to understand current business problems, process bottlenecks or other constraints where emerging technologies can create opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, systems analysis or related study, or equivalent experience.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in at least two IT disciplines in a client /server or service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, including technical architecture, network design, application development, middleware, servers and storage, database management and operations.
- Experience and knowledge in IT and OT system convergence projects.
- Experience in IT and OT projects in electricity utility company .
- Exposure in multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Knowledge of all components of a technical architecture .
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
- Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting .
- Understanding of network architecture .
- Understanding of SOA and object-oriented analysis and design .
- Understanding of the political climate of the enterprise, and how to navigate the political waters.
- Ability to understand the long-terms (“big picture”) and short-term perspectives of situations.
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of technical architecture alternatives.
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems .
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies .
- Works well with others.
- Able to communicate with customer and Top Executives.
- Is a respected leader.
- Is charismatic.
- Remains unbiased toward any specific vendor or technology choice; is more interested in results than personal preferences.
- Displays intellectual integrity.
- Is motivated by long-term results.
|Job Category||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|