- Responsible for day to day operation support.
- Responsible executing and implementing Change Request in SAP Account Payable/Account Receivable/ Asset Management/ Bank Accounting, General ledger modules and Non SAP which includes:
- Integrations & Interfaces with SAP.
- Finance Product Solutions from SAP i.e SAP Hana, SAP BPC, SAP PCM etc.
- Other product solutions besides SAP.
- Process enhancement within ICT for continuous improvement.
- Documentation – Functional Design, UAT Scripts, Training Materials.
- Responsible for system configurations, prototyping and documentations.
- Responsible for roles and authorization.
- Responsible for hosting workshops with all business users to gather business requirement.
- Standby and support monthly & yearly closing account activities.
- Designed and mapped business process and business solutions.
- Responsible for recommending possible solutions related in SAP AP,AR,AM,GL modules and others integrated modules, for example Financial & Controlling & Account Receivable.
- Perform the solutions in a timely manner.
- Managed the delivery business of business change and business readiness, working closely with the business users to ensure the solutions is delivered at a high quality.
- Coordinate testing, cut over activities, and manage post go live support for the solutions implemented.
- BSc in Accountancy or Finance or related discipline.
- SAP training in Account Payable, Account Receivable, Asset Management, Financial & Controlling.
- SAP certification in Finance related module is an added advantage
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in SAP Account Payable application.
- Experience in the electricity utility industry or relevant industries.
- Account Payable Schema and Configuration.
- Account Payable processing.
- Others integrated FI modules processing.
- SAP roles and authorization.
- Technical and functional design.
- Knowledge in ABAP Programming is an added advantage.
- Good SAP Technical knowledge such as but not limited to User Exit, Function Module, BAPI, BADI, RFC for Interface.
- Good Communication skills, presentation, Decision Making Skills with a desire to work in a team oriented environment.
|Job Category||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|