- Strong understanding and experience in AWS and/or Azure.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in project management methodologies (PMM).
- To engage with target user(s) and program stakeholders in order to determine their program requirements that can be incorporated.
- To design the proposal from Business case for the budget estimation, product/technology solution and selection, accurate planning, high quality and low cost.
- To conduct user requirements analysis and prepare specific proposals for modified or replacement systems if necessary.
- To perform RFP/Acquisition support; market analysis; cost benefit analysis, etc.
- To ensure a maximally robust system design is developed with all the required tests for the system in order to meet user requirements.
- Interfacing with vendors and internal IT division to ensure any issues regarding system design, system development, system performance and system maintenance are resolved in accordance with the system design concepts and user requirements.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information or related field of studies.
- At least 5 – 10 years of working experience in ICT infrasructure, equipped with end to end public cloud planning and delivery working experience and Business/ Service Solution Architect capabilities.
- Strong technical experience in ICT generic hardware infrastructure along with managing large scale project.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams for design and planning hardware infrastructure.
- Have experience with Red Hat ecosystem, VMware ecosystem, CMP (Cloud Management Platform) deployment, storage zoning and virtualization
- Certified in Azure AZ-300 and AZ-301 or AWS Solution Architect – Professional.
|Job Category||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|