IBM Maximo and Anywhere SME.
- To conduct user requirement session and proposed best practices business process to develop IBM Maximo and Anywhere system .
- To develop business requirement specification, Technical specification for system enhancement.
- To evaluate requests for new or changed functionality to determine requirement and draft documentation.
- Translate high level requirement into user stories for the development team, ensuring features are added interactively to the product to add overall value.
- Report defects and request enhancements.
IBM Maximo Consultant/Developer.
- To translate Business Requirement to System Design .
- To develop and implement applications based on the user requirement.
- System configuration.
- Upgrade Maximo version.
- System performing testing.
- DR setup / testing.
- Update design document and source code for each enhancement.
- Work Center Configuration (Dashboard and Test Form).
- New interfacing/integration with other system i.e APMS, ACTMS or TNBR’s system.
- Resolve user complaint on application issues.
- Trouble shoot issues and escalate to next level support.
- Fix Maximo system error.
- Account configuration (add new/deactive / renew user account / reset).
- Maintain system interfacing.
- Workflow amendment / change.
- Job plan addition / changes.
- Perform mass upload records.
- MMI installation.
- Assist Roll-Out activity in term of system support and readiness.
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with and knowledge of Utility Work Management Systems, specifically IBM Maximo framework.
- Knowledge of Windows-based hardware and software applications required.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills required.
- Excellent client relations and customer service skills required.
- Experience in System Integration of Maximo with Financial System is an added advantage.
|Job Category||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|