- To handle Fault, Incident, Change & Problem Management, Performance (Availability and Capacity) Management, Inventory and Configuration Management related to cyber security endpoint protection.
- To troubleshoot endpoint related issue with operation teams during breakdown or CSIRT incident in order to ensure service in operation or minimal breakdown.
- Focusing in cyber security implementation and operation related to endpoint security such as but not limited to – Anti-virus(AV), Advance Threat Persistent (ATP), Endpoint Detection & Response(EDR), Security Patch Management System(SPMS), Group Policy Object(GPO) & System Center Configuration Manager(SCCM).
- Hands on knowledge of endpoint & server security for Windows & Linux based Operation System.
- Fine-tuning on the policies set in the security systems to ensure endpoint protected from new or zero day cyber-attacks.
- To have proper knowledge on various cyber security practice related to endpoint such as Endpoint Forensics.
- Perform operations based on the documented procedures complete with notification matrix and escalation standards.
- Improvise & empower the current operation process and procedure to provide better response.
- To work closely with various parties such as the IT System Admin team as well as specific application team on pending cyber security operation tickets.
|Job Category||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|